Full Service Program
GLR charges 4.95% to list real estate for sale or for rent and provides the seller full service.
2.5% is offered to the Buyer’s Agent and 2.45% is earned by the Listing Agent.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- Install a lockbox on the door.
- Install a flyer box.
- Set up and organize showings on behalf of the owner.
- Follow up and create a spreadsheet of feedback from every showing.
- At least one advertisement in The New York Times, The Journal News, or The Pennysaver.
- At least one catered broker open house and one public open house.
- Color flyers to all the local brokers.
- Color flyers to the neighbors.
- Negotiating services.
- Handling and managing the sale between accepted offer and closing.
- Put the house on the market at a price just below a round number (i.e. $999,900).
- List the property on the Bronx/Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess or Rockland/Orange MLS systems, (giving exposure to approx. 15,000 real estate agents), Realtor.com, and hundreds of other websites including: Trulia.com, Dothomes.com, Craigslist.com, etc.
- Install lockbox & flyer box.
- Distribute 100 color flyers to the neighbors.
- Host a broker open house including: listing the BOH on the MLS Hotsheet & Realtor.com, written invitations to the local brokers, hosted & catered by listing agent & mortgage broker, follow-up with all attendees.
- Host a public open house including: listing the POH on the MLS Hotsheet & Realtor.com, classified advertisement in The New York Times & The Journal News or The Pennysaver, hosted & catered by listing agent & mortgage broker, follow-up with all attendees.
- Every six weeks or so, depending on the market, number of showings, & seller motivation, lower the price by approximately 5% (to just below the next round number, i.e. $949,900) & host another BOH & POH, continually until the house sells.
- Unique Secret Bonus Strategy: Offer a higher bonus commission to the buyer’s broker (like 3%) for a price over a certain amount (to induce agents to show the property). Then if the offers come in too low, accept the offer but negotiate a reduction in commission to the buyer’s agent to the previously offered amount (like 2%).
- Double Unique Secret Bonus Strategy: When we get an acceptable offer, lower the price again to just below the acceptable offer to try & get another interested buyer & create a bidding war.