The Seven Don’ts of Mortgage Funding:
1. Don’t change your employment status.
2. Don’t make any major purchases (cars, furniture, home theater, vacations, etc.)
3. Don’t increase your credit card debt or miss any payments.
4. Don’t change bank accounts or make undiscosed large deposits.
5. Don’t aply for a credit card, co-sign a loan or make a credite inquiry.
6. Don’t spedn money you have set aside for closing – not any, not ever.
7. Don’t delay in providing all paperwork asked for by the mortgage company.
Secure the loan–close on your home!