The Mortgage Application (What to bring with you when applying for a mortgage):
1. Fully executed purchase & sales agreement.
2. Account numbers for all bank accounts where the deposits are held, including name, address, & zip codes for each bank.
3. Loan numbers for all outstanding loans & mortgages, including name, address, & zip codes for each lender.
4. Name & telephone number that the bank’s appraiser should contact to gain access to the property being purchased for an inspection.
5. Name & telephone numbers of all real estate agents involved in the transaction.
6. All attorney’s names & contact information.
7. Copy of cancelled earnest money check.
8. Complete schedule of all real estate holdings including: address of each property, property type, number of rental units, income from each property, mortgage, tax, & other expenses from each property, & net operating income or loss from each property.
9. If self-employed, bring 2 years of tax returns.
10. Social security numbers for all borrowers.
11. Name & address of present employers & previous employers if employed for less than 2 years at current job.
12. Verify if you are a full-time or part-time student.
13. Photocopies & lists of all stocks, bonds or other investments held in a brokerage account.
14. Condominium buyers should obtain a copy of the condominium association documents & homeowner’s association fees.
15. Estimate for annual property taxes & a quote for homeowner’s insurance.
16. Credit report from all 3 major credit companies.