Grand Lux Realty File Requirements:
Many of you have asked me what is required for our office file for listings or closed deals. Here is a partial list:
1. The signed & fully executed Agreement: Exclusive Right To Represent or Exclusive Right To Sell or Exclusive Agency Agreement.
2. Signed & Dated Agency Disclosure Form, date must be same or prior to Offer Date or Counter-Offer Date or Offer Acceptance Date.
3. Signed & Dated Lead Based Paint Disclosure (if applicable)-Buyer/Seller Disclosure or Landlord/Tenant Disclosure. date must be same or prior to Offer Date or Counter-Offer Date or Offer Acceptance Date.
4. Offer & Accepted Offer.
5. Pre-approval letter in the amount of the Accepted Offer.
6. Memorandum Of Sale or Memorandum Of Lease, including the Broker’s & the Salesperson’s UID# & your client/customer’s email address.
7. Commission Invoice, including the Broker’s & the Salesperson’s UID#.
8. Copy of Commission Check.
9. All MLS listing reports: Active, Contract, Sold, Rented, etc.
10. Written price reduction requests or expiration date extensions & updated MLS report.
11. Any other pertinent documents, emails, letters, faxes, drawings, etc.
12. The Realist printout for the property, if available.
13. The correct taxes from the Receiver of Taxes in that Municipality.
14. The property card from the Assessor showing the legal, taxable square footage.
15. If the house has a septic system, the Septic Permit from the Board of Health showing the legal number of bedrooms.
16. Copy of the Closing Disclosure.
17. Source of the lead.