GLR ONBOARDING CHECKLIST
“Training does not equal production. Activities equal production.”
1. Apply for your license with the State & join either GLR, GLR-Cerrone, GLR-Benchmark, GLR-Chappaqua or GLR2.
2. Join HGAR (Includes NYSAR & NAR): Sign up & take: a) Orientation; b) Matrix 1; c) Matrix 2; d) Matrix 3; e) Transaction Desk/Authentisign training. Learn how to use RPR & ShowingTime.
3. Set up email be sure it’s compliant with the following information: Licensed name, title, firm, address, phone, fax, cell, email, & website links. Make sure this is also on all your social media & websites.
4. Apply for eKey & install app.
5. Take professional headshot w/Andres Guerrero, [email protected] Make an appt. Go to his studio: Darklight Studios, 243 Halstead Ave., Harrison. Pay him $25. I’ll pay you back with Lux Bucks out of my share of your next deal.
6. Write Bio & upload to the MLS, Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
7. Order Business cards (Devin Jones C-713-252-2420, [email protected]). Be sure to let me proof-read it before ordering. Be sure you have the correct logo for your office & also all the compliant information.
8. Take Jump Start RE Training with Susan Meliti (C-914-419-3257, [email protected]).
9. Read the website: www.GrandLuxRealty.com, especially the Agent Training portion.
10. Read the Forms Page (ask Michael for the link).
11. Get Signed up for admin database for leads.
12. Take the Tony Robbins Behavioral Assessment. Go over the results with our Coach: Victor Vaca ([email protected]): https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
13. Order sign riders with your name & cell phone number on them (www.signoutfitters.com).
14. Order a nametag with our logo & your name & title (Licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Licensed Associate Broker) (www.nametagcountry.com).
15. Sign up for Yelp.com & leave reviews for places you go to. Also leave a positive review for Grand Lux Realty.
16. Take a look at our agent list on the website: www.GrandLuxRealty.net. Make sure you’re on the list, that your picture is professional & not bit-mapped, & that your phone numbers are correct (office & cell). If there is an error, please contact: [email protected] Make sure the photo & phone numbers are correct on the MLS first.
17. Leave a positive review for Grand Lux Realty on Facebook, Yelp, Google, etc.
18. Take our Agent Survey-designed to help us to do a better job: https://forms.gle/SRYPiPE1AYcCwcvFA.
18. If you need any help with any of the above tasks or want to increase your online exposure please contact: [email protected] 914-575-8577 or contact a member of Michael’s Crew or one of our interns: Max ([email protected]) or Tyler ([email protected]).
1. Business Planning/Time management
2. Introduction to Prospecting
3. Sphere Of Influence
4. Opp-time & incoming call conversion
5. Open Houses
6. For Sale By Owners (FSBOs)
7. The Listing Contract
8. Expired Listings
9. Working With Sellers
10. Seller Disclosures
11. Listing Presentation
12. Offer to purchase & Memorandum of Agreement
13. Pricing a home for sale (CMA) – Michael’s method
14. Servicing the listing
15. Buyer Counseling/Showing/Closing
16. Exclusive Buyer Representative: Buyer agency/contract/forms, Presenting & negotiating offers
17. Make a list of your SOI (Sphere of Influence). Let them know you are in the business. Ask them to refer leads to you.
18. Create Pipeline using GLR database
19. The art of negotiation
To Learn On Your Own and in Groups/Teams
Practice Scripts (Learn & internalize):
1. Sphere of Influence (SOI)
2. For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
4. Listing Presentation
5. How to Overcome Objections
6. Learn some special details on MLS like: A) Reverse prospecting; B) Buyer Portal; C) Seller Auto-search; D) RPR.