Take a look at these 12 ideas for marketing yourself & getting more deal flow. How many are you doing? This is a great time to start:
1. Write a terrific blog. You can post your blogs onto our website & onto our social media with your name & contact information on it. It’ll be out there forever. The more you write with good searchable words, the more clients & customers will find you.
2. Launch an eMail list. Some of us are doing email marketing to their list. I want us to do this more & I want us to work together to figure out how to do this better.
3. Publish Local Guides. The more involved you are on Nextdoor.com & other hyper local exposure opportunities, the more people will find you. You can also post them to our website with your contact information on it.
4. Get Active on Social Media. You should all be very active & compliant on Social Media, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Nextdoor, etc. Make sure people you are interacting with know how to reach you.
5. Embrace Video Marketing. Especially these days. You can sell or rent property by video.
6. Use Professional Photos. I can’t tell you how important this is. All our listings should have professional photos.
7. Employ Virtual Tours. I believe this business will get more & more virtual. So get used to the tools we need to make this happen.
8. Local Businesses. The more local relationships you have with business owners the better.
9. Claim Your Google My Business Page. Make sure nobody else is getting YOUR leads.
10. Host a Webinar. What are you an expert at? Do you want to tell some other people about it?
11. Share Lots of Testimonials. The best places to post your happy customer testimonials are on: Facebook, Yelp, & Zillow.
12. Use a Chatbot. I think these work on our website & on Facebook.
Marketing is one of the most valuable ways to build the business you really want. Each decision about how you market influences the kind of clients & customers you’ll attract. Every digital marketing tactic can pay off in Lead Generation. And your results will build up over months instead of fading into the background.