Working With You From Contract To Closing:
1. Deliver or confirm delivery of fully executed contract to you & the buyer & the respective attornies.
2. Confirm receipt of initial deposit monies.
3. Report contract to respective Board(s) of Realtors & Multiple Listing Services.
4. Confirm with Buyer’s agent the completion of the mortgage application (if any). Obtain name & number of lender/mortgage loan representative & stay in touch with them.
5. Confirm with Buyer’s agent the date/time of termite inspection, home inspection, & any other inspections that apply.
6. Notify you of inspection results.
7. Assist you in obtaining repair estimates, if applicable.
8. Confirm receipt of remaining deposit monies.
9. Periodically contact mortgage representative to confirm status of mortgage loan.
10. Meet bank appraiser at property. Provide copy of listing & recent comparables/sales.
11. Confirm house appraisal is adequate & inform you accordingly.
12. Verify that all contingencies of sale have been satisfied.
13. Confirm receipt of written mortgage commitment & follow through on any “subject to” items.
14. Arrange any inspections necessary to pass title.
15. Confirm ordering of title work & obtain name & phone number of Title Company.
16. Confirm completion of any agreed to repairs & forward copies of work receipts to closing parties.
17. Forward copies of applicable certifications (i.e. termite, well, septic, etc.) to closing parties.
18. Confirm time, date & location of closing & inform all parties accordingly.
19. Confirm deposit monies ordered for closing. Verify if certification is required.
20. Ascertain receipt of final closing costs.
21. Verify with all parties the date & time for final walk-through.
22. Notify closing parties as to walk-through results. Resolve questionable items prior to closing, if possible.
23. Verify location of keys, garage door openers & warranty document (if applicable).
24. Attend closing/settlement, bring all applicable files, documents, keys & other pertinent information.